- What is the term used to describe a group of pelicans?
- Which decade does Michael J Fox go back to in Back to the Future?
- Which king of England had a mother and a son who were both beheaded?
- Name Australia’s smallest capital city?
- Which planet is closest to the sun?
- Who was bass guitarist in the Beatles?
- What is the largest fruit crop on earth?
- What was Princess Diana’s maiden name?
- In what year did the First Fleet arrive in Sydney?
- In which sport, that uses a racket, would you use the shakehand grip?
A:1 A scoop (The female pelican is a hen, the male a cock, and the young are chicks or nestlings.)
A: 2 50s
A: 3 James I
A: 4 Darwin (Northern Territory)
A: 5 Mercury
A: 6 Paul McCartney
A: 7 Grapes (followed by bananas)
A: 8 Spencer
A: 9 1788
A: 10 Table Tennis (Ping Pong)